Watch Me Loose It

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blech

Today I feel like crap. Kathy and I have started working out twice a day (yeah we are total freaks). I totally love it. I feel so good and I don't even think about it any more. I just do it. Well last week at WW I gained a pound. WTH?? I chalked that up to not tracking. Swore I would get my butt back in gear and put my nose down, and I did. I have tracked every bite, even pre-planned some of my meals. Every single day I have watched the scale climb higher and higher. Today was the last straw, the scale is now up to what I weighed THREE WEEKS AGO. How is this possible? Excuse me mister that sucker is moving the WRONG WAY! I know I shouldn't be on the damn thing every day, but its in the bathroom. It SCREAMS my name. I promised myself I wouldn't go near it until weigh in, but of course my stupid ass had to step on it this morning. So I cried all the way home from Curves at 6:00 am this morning. Blech.

Today is Micheal's 13th Birthday. Yup, I am officially a mother of TWO teenagers. That scares the bejeebers outta me I tell you. Let me just give you a peek into who my son is. Last week we told him we would take him any where he wanted for his birthday dinner. I joked and said I just know you will want Sushi tho. (he doesn't care for it much) He laughed and said Noooo. And that was the end of it. So this morning I rushed home to catch him before he left for school so I could tell him Happy Birthday. And I asked him where he wanted to eat tonight his choice. He asked me if that place with the green pea's had other food too. I said the sushi place? He said yeah, and told him that he could get all sorts of other things, and so he said that's where I want to go, and I asked him why and he was like because that's your favorite place to eat mom. You can't see me but I am smiling ear to ear and every time I think about it, I get a lump in my throat and my eyes start to well up. I could not be prouder to be his mom.

Happy Birthday Buddy, I love you so much.

1 comments:

Carla Phillips said...

Girl, dont sweat the weight thing, you are doing awesome!! Everyone falls sometime.. Just get back up and keep going.. I'm sooo proud of you and what you have done so far!!

And how sweet of Michael!! What a sweet young man he's turning out to be!!! HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!

Post a Comment